On site and online training!
In today’s procurement landscape, the ‘Best Value Approach’ (BVA) is about shifting the focus from price to Total Cost of Ownership in order to eventually focus on ‘value’ as the central concept. BVA is a supplier-oriented model that prioritizes the supplier as the expert. It aims on the identification and the optimal use of his/her expertise. By doing so, you will maximize value and reduce costs by up to 30%.
BVA is a method to improve the efficiency of procurement-, risk- and project- or contract management. The new approach is in sharp contrast with the traditional way of procurement, project management and contracting, which is characterized by control.
The BVA approach performs at its best if the philosophy of its creator and inspirer, Prof. Dr. Dean Kashiwagi, is implemented in a consistent way. Recently, we have noticed that an increasing number of hybrid forms have emerged that negate the essence of the BVA and cause the results to be far from optimal.
After this training you'll have
- The basic knowledge to apply Best Value in practice;
- Concrete and directly applicable advice and suggestions;
- Learned lessons from the practical experiences of our trainer;
- A Best Value Procurement follow-up package (syllabus, e-book, guideline templates, etc);
- The Best Value Procurement B-Certificate; this B-Certificate is awarded and internationally recognized and registered by Performance Based Studies Research Group
This training is dedicated to everyone who is interested in applying the Best Value Approach within his/her organization. We discuss both the buyer and seller perspective and use examples from both the private and public sector.
Pascal Evertz is an A+ Best Value certified trainer and Procurement expert who has realized 100+ purchasing and optimization projects and has trained and guided numerous multinationals (@ Heineken, Randstad, KLM, etc) and public organizations using BVA, with an average satisfaction score of 8,6.
Dates and Venues
- Thursday 16/09: from 09:00-17:00h – Part 1 and Part 2 (lunch incl.) – on site of THOP (Mechelen)
- Tuesday 21/09: from 09:00-13:00h – Part 3 – online webinar
- Thursday 23/09: from 09:00-13:00h – Part 4 – online webinar
Seasonal offer 2021
Special offer for this Best Value Training. The normal rate for this 2-day training is €1.195,- (excl. 21% VAT). The first 10 subscriptions before 15/08/2021 will cost only €995,- (excl. 21% VAT). This is a promotional offer. You save no less than €200.
Coronaproof and interactive training
A maximum of 14 people can participate in this training in a corona safe way, with targeted practice that will ensure that you can get started the day after and successfully apply the “Best Value Approach”.
Satisfied participants who followed our BVA-webinar
- I use BVA already quite some years and the information is welcome to convince others; Dean’s explanation of human behaviour was splendid’ [Marcel G. @ Engie]
- ‘Both keynotes provided very useful information in a good way to understand; good combination between the foundations of BVA and practical implementation’ [Jarl H. @ Ingersoll Rand]
- ‘Very clear explanation on the values of BVA; the part focusing on the procurement process was most valuable to me’ [Stijn L. @ Umicore]
- ‘Part 2 was a very practical session and helped me to understand better the theoretical vision on BVA’ [Iris S. @ Infrabel]
- ‘The very hands-on best-practices were most valuable for me’ [Frederik G. @ Arcadis]
- ‘The concrete explanation of the speaker Pascal and also the Q&A-part were very interesting’ [Sophie H., Procurement Intelligence Analyst @ Brussels Airport Company]
Your registration will be confirmed by mail within 3 days.