The new method contrasts sharply with the traditional way of procurement, project management and contracting, which is characterized by control.
Do you want to know more about the Best Value Approach?
We are looking forward meeting you at our online Best Value Approach webinar on January 26th, 2021.
Managing Partner @The House of Procurement will moderate this webinar.
· Pascal Evertz
Procurement expert. As A+ Best Value expert Pascal is a certified trainer.
He will provide first – hand expertise on what BVA is and provide insights into how theory is put into practice using cases from different industries.
15:00 – 15:10
Welcome and introduction
15:10 – 16.30
Best Value Approach (BVA) and Latest lessons learned
16:30 – 17:00
Q&A with closing remarks
Tevreden deelnemers die ons BVA-webinar volgden:
· ‘I use BVA allready quite some years and the information is welcome to convince others; Dean’s explanation of human behavior was splendid’ [Marcel G. @ Engie]
· ‘Both keynotes provided very useful information in a good way to understand; good combination between the foundations of BVA and practical implementation’ [Jarl H. @ Ingersoll Rand]
· ‘Very clear explanation on the values of BVA; the part focusing on the procurement process was most valuable to me’ [Stijn L. @ Umicore]
· ‘Part 2 was a very practical session and helped me to understand better the theoretical vision on BVA’ [Iris S. @ Infrabel]
· ‘The very hands-on best-practices were most valuable for me’ [Frederik G. @ Arcadis]
· ‘The concrete explanation of the speaker Pascal and also the Q&A-part were very interesting’ [Sophie H., Procurement Intelligence Analyst @ Brussels Airport Company]
The House of Procurement is looking forward to greeting you (back) soon!